Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vegan Things I'm Thankful For This Thanksgiving

In no particular order...
  • Vegan MoFo-It has been challenging but fun to try to come up with a blog post every day of the week.
  • Are You Sure That's Vegan?-I was sent an e-book to review, and I had a new reason to bake lots of cookies.  Review coming soon!
  • Tons of vegan blogs-There are so many amazing vegan blogs that are well written by sincere people, and I'm super thankful for that.
  • My vegan running shoes-Surprisingly, lots of running shoes are made out of entirely synthetic materials. 
  • Tofurky-A ready made vegan alternative that I'm starting to see everywhere.
  • People that leave nice little comments on my blog-I get super happy whenever I get a comment.  Thanks for reading!
  • People that read my blog but are too shy to comment-Thank you for reading too!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I can't wait to read about what you cooked, baked, and ate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too- There are so many things to be thankful for, and the online vegan community is definitely high on my list, too. :)

stephanieleah said...

Well since you put it that way : ) Here's my comment! I love the peanut butter pie recipe you posted and am looking forward to trying it. Very, very soon.