Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Vegan Fast Food in Brooklyn

Recently, I found myself in Brooklyn with an empty stomach and very little time before I had to be somewhere.  Thanks to my little VegOut app, I decided on vegan fast food at Food Swings.  I ate at Food Swings years ago, and I thought it didn't live up to the hype.  Well, I've changed my mind.  Everything was filling and tasty and fun.  The food came out quick, it filled me up, and I was happy VegOut told me to go there.
The Chick'n Caesar Salad was pretty filling, but I still made room for half of these potato skins and a Latte milkshake (coffee ice cream and vanilla soy milk).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foodswings is the best! I feel so fortunate I live only a few blocks away from there. Even my omni-husband loves Foodswings. He's from Philly and insists their Philly cheesesteak is just as good as the real thing.

I try not to go there too often though being it's not the healthiest vegan fare. Haha!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what I would do if I lived near a restaurant that made such amazing vegan food. Eat there everyday? Probably.