Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Organic Tempeh Goodness

 
I've had a lot of delicious tempeh in my life recently.  First, Spicy Tempeh and Broccoli Rabe from Veganomicon.  This is one of my favorites, and it's on heavy rotation at my house.  I love the spicy fennel garlic tempeh and bitter greens combo.

The other day, I had to go food shopping but didn't feel like it.  So, I whipped up what I had and made this very beige but delicious meal.  While the pasta cooked, I fried some onion and added garlic.  Then I added cubed tempeh and covered it with veggie broth and Braggs in the pan.  I let the liquid boil down and added some dried sage.  Yum!

Last, another one that makes an appearance on the stove top pretty often, this is Peanut Tempeh with Noodles from Vegan Dad.  Tempeh, coconut milk, peanut butter, Braggs, red curry, and coriander?  Yes, please.  I also added some spinach cause spinach is awesome.

1 comment: