Friday, February 18, 2011

The Green Bean Cafe

A selection of vegan and raw treats from the Green Bean Cafe
I rarely ever have a reason to venture to the Upper East Side of Manhattan, but I did end up there last weekend.  Totally by chance, I happened to walk by a great little vegan cafe on York Ave between 75th and 76th.  I had an amazing coconut smoothie made with fresh coconuts and a raw tiramisu.  The smoothie selection is amazing, I grabbed a take out menu so that I could replicate some of these at home.  If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend checking out the Green Bean Cafe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw man, I came -this- close to going there just this past week, because I was right in the area! Too bad it didn't quite work out, I'll have to hit it up asap. Looks even better than I had hoped!

The Slow One said...

Ooooh, that sounds so good! How was the tiramisu made?

The Vegan Snorkeler said...

The tiramisu was made with coconut and almonds, and I'm not sure what else. It was good!