- I've been wanting to go to Australia for as long as I can remember. I CAN'T WAIT to snorkel or perhaps even dive at the Great Barrier Reef!!!
- I've been wanting to go to Tahiti/Fiji since I was in fourth grade, after doing a school report. I think that hanging out in a hut over the clear, warm, salty water would be ridiculously awesome.
- I've SCUBA dived in a fresh water spring in Florida. It was really, really cold. I had to wear a full wetsuit. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life...floating upside down under 25 feet of water, watching my bubbles rise to the surface as fish swam past me...
- I'm really, really scared of sharks. I have a healthy respect for them, I am sad that many shark species are endangered, I understand the importance of their role in the marine ecosystem; but I'm really, really scared of them. Especially tigers, bulls, and great whites. I wish I never saw Jaws!
- Prior to being a vegetarian, I used to love seafood. Vegetarian Paradise 2 in NYC makes an insanely good vegan Mahi mahi.
And, for the heck of it, other places I can't wait to travel to: