Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome!

I decided to start a blog after getting back from my recent trip to Kauai. I'm the type that likes to do a lot of research about a place before I go there for the first time, so naturally I searched the internet to find some websites that would tell me about the vegan Kauai experience (would there be anything for a picky vegan to eat?). I found some great information that alleviated my fears, but I realized later that my first hand travel experiences would be helpful to other vegans that like to travel to snorkel-friendly destinations. That being said, I can't afford the luxury of jet-setting to warm, clear waters as often as I'd like. So, this blog will also include random, non-snorkel related vegan and eco-friendly posts. I hope you like it!

No comments: